Welcome to the Valentine Card Blog Hop for Cancer Patients. Cancer is a very devastating disease which takes its toll on the patient and support team alike. What we are doing with this hop is making Valentine cards to share the “love” with Cancer patients and give them something to smile about.
If you would also like to participate my sending your own cards, please send them to:
Attn: Vilma Carnahan
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
595 North Parkway
Memphis, TN 38105
We’re glad you were able to hop with us today as we share our love.
Patterns from Paper Pieces by Nikki
I am so glad you stopped by today. Your next stop along the way is http://www.alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com Don’t forget to leave bloggies love.
1. Mindy- http://mindyscreations11.blogspot.com/
3. Mandy- http://lovestoscrap11.blogspot.com/
4.Laurie - http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com/
5. Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
6. Ashley- http://proudusmcwife415.blogspot.com
7. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
8. Paula http://scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com
9. Carla- http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
10. Cori- http://createdbycori.blogspot.com
11. Doris - http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
12. Lisa T. - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com
13. Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
14. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
15. Pam Lavertu http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
16. Maria D. http://www.mdcraftcorner.blogspot.com